Saturday, June 26, 2010

Launch Week Calendar


You are invited to attend a launch party at Bitten by Books this Monday, June 28th, to celebrate the release of Dark and Disorderly.

No champagne, but there are prizes of gift certificates and silver jewellery to be won.
I'm updating this post to include a promo link to Bitten by Books here. Everyone who comes and RSVPs will get an additional 25 entries in the contests! I'll provide another direct link on Monday.
And I have to say I'm really lucky to have them host this launch because they gazillions of books to review at any given time.
I couldn't connect to the internet until just now and assume it was because my internet provider decided this morning was a good time to do maintenance.
(Unless I can blame the G20!)

Tomorrow (Sunday), I'll be answering questions at fellow Carina author, Leah Braemel's (Texas Tangle, etc.) site.
Tomorrow is Today! Here's a direct link to the interview at Leah's ( http://leahbraemel.blogspot.com/2010/06/bernita-harriss-dark-and-disorderly.html )

Also, on Monday, I'll be guest bloggging with Dawn Jackson at Para-fanatics about why I write.

On Tuesday, my darling Stacia (Kane/ Personal Demons, etc.,Unholy Ghosts, etc.) has invited me to visit. I'll be discussing D&D sex.

Another darling girl, Raine, (Hotter than Hell, The Last Man on Earth, etc.) may interview Lillie St. Claire on Friday.

13 comments:

BernardL said...

All very good and necessary components for sales. Just when you think writing and editing are the most difficult ingredients in publishing... marketing arrives. :)

raine said...

Lillie and I have been hanging out at the laundromat with a friend. You wouldn't believe the stories these girls can tell!
But yes, we hope to have an interview ready by Friday. :)

Precie said...

So very exciting!

writtenwyrdd said...

yay!

Bernita said...

Bernard, you are so right!

And I suppose none of it was "off the record" either, Raine!

And scary, Precie!

I'm glad you said that in lower case, Written, because that's exactly how I'm saying it!

Phoenix said...

Excellent, Bernita! I've popped a little post up directing folk to the party. Wishing you TONS of marketing success!

Bernita said...

Phoenix, that is wonderfully kind of you. Thank you!

laughingwolf said...

wowsers! grats on all the promos, bernita... all good! :D

Bernita said...

And you, LW, you have been truly kind to link the promos on your blog, time after time.

laughingwolf said...

today's the big day..YAAAAAAAAAAYYY!

fairyhedgehog said...

Finally today I get to read it! Yes!

I love your style, Bernita. You make it look so easy!

fairyhedgehog said...

I've reviewed your book here.

My verdict: it's bloody brilliant!

Bernita said...

"Bloody brilliant" is an exaggeration, of course--but I love the sound of it!
And it means you weren't disappointed.
Thank you, Fairy.